We have currently postponed all in person upcoming events at Tullamore Alive. If you have any questions about our safety protocol in relation to COVID-19, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 403-324-1430. It is our priority that you both enjoy and feel safe at all events we host.
Valentine’s Day Heart Soap Kit’s Now Available!
We might not be able to gather in person this Valentine’s Day, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still have a festive and awesome Valentine’s Day experience!
Celebrate Valentine’s this year by making your own red and gold heart shaped bars of lavender and vanilla scented glycerin soap.
How it works:
- Purchase your Kit for $19.99 by emailing email@example.com
- Receive your Kit on February 6th (either by pickup at no extra charge or delivery for an additional cost of $2/$5 depending if you live in Strathmore/Calgary)
- Follow Instructional Video posted on Tullamore Alive YouTube
- Enjoy your Valentine’s themed soaps!
What is included in your Valentine’s Day Melt and Pour Soap Kit:
- 5ml Vanilla Fragrance Oil Phthalate Free in glass bottle
- 5ml Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil in glass bottle
- 1/2 tsp Red Wow Pigment Powder
- 1 tsp Gold 24 Karat Mica (*not real gold)
- 2/3 lb Clear Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap Base (enough for 2 bars of heart shaped soap)
- 2 Silicone Heart Shaped Molds (1.4″x1.7″x1.97″)
Supplies are limited to 16 Kits total.
*As this is melt and pour soap no harsh chemicals such as lye are used in your making of the soap, it can be safe to do this activity with children.
Upcoming Creative Kits
Upcoming Instagram Live Interviews
- “Staying Positive and Living Your Best” with Robin O’Grady, Fitness Professional and Owner of O’Grady Consulting, January 12th, 12:00pm
Please note, for all events at Tullamore Alive, COVID-19 protocol, as outlined by AHS, is strictly followed. This includes the handling of all supplies for our online events. Masks are required while on the premise unless otherwise noted. Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about what we are doing to keep you safe.